BridgeMill - A Gorgeous Golf Club Community in Canton, Georgia
Welcome to BridgeMill!
BridgeMill is so much more than just a subdivision! Located about 30 miles from downtown Atlanta, this luxurious neighborhood has tons of amenities all within commuting distance of the city. With its 2-acre aquatic complex, 50-acre athletic club, golf course, playground, restaurant, and a full time activities director you’ll never want for something to do. Terrific schools are just blocks away, and restaurants, a drug store, dry cleaners, banks, and a grocery store are right outside the main entrance. Blankets Creek Bike Trails are just down the street and the freeway entrance is only a few miles from BridgeMill.
This neighborhood borders six miles of Lake Allatoona so there’s easy access to boating and fishing. The lake even has a beach with a shallow swimming area that’s perfect for kids.
This neighborhood’s pride and joy is an 18-hole championship golf course. Designed by Desmond Muirhead, this par 72 course is considered to be one of the most well-balanced courses in Atlanta. If a workout at the gym is more to your liking, the club’s 6,000-square-foot fitness center offers everything you could want in addition to trainers, licensed dieticians, and massage therapists.
Canton, GA has a population of roughly 25,000 people. AreaVibes gives it an A+ for amenities, a B+ for crime, a B for housing prices, and a B+ for weather. Cherokee County has some of the lowest taxes in the Atlanta Metro area, making Canton a great yet affordable place to live.
BridgeMill features a variety of house types to call home. Many houses are on acreage, which means each property is at least ½ an acre, so you get the sense of community of having neighbors and planned activities at the BridgeMill Athletic Club, yet big enough yards to have a bit of privacy. Golf course property and homes with private pools are also available with homes that range in style, price and size. Those looking for luxury listings will truly enjoy BridgeMill. Prices typically start at around $200,000 and go all the way to the million dollar range, with the average home price in the $350,000 – $400,000 range. There are always plenty of BridgeMill homes for sale so if you’re in the market, check out some of the available properties down below. Click to read our post on how to buy your first home.
To get here from Atlanta, go north on I-75, then north on I-575. Take exit 11 and turn left on Sixes Road. Go approximately three miles to the BridgeMill main entrance. The drive from downtown Atlanta is about 30 miles, and many residents make this commute each day in order to have the luxurious lifestyle they’re looking for a price that’s reasonable.
Virtual Reality House Hunting in BridgeMill
We have a totally innovative way to buy Cherokee County, GA real estate. Traditional house hunting works like this:
- You start looking at homes online
- You make a note of the ones that look nice and you go drive by them.
- You might decide that you don’t like the area, or the houses are too close together, or it’s too close to the main road. So now you’ve wasted time and gas money.
- Or you like it so you call the number on the For Sale sign. The agent makes an appointment to show you the house but once you get inside you realize the rooms are tiny, or it’s very dark inside. So again, you’ve wasted time and gas going to see a house that won’t meet your needs.
Buying real estate has worked this way for years and years. What if there were a better way?
There is! It’s called Virtual Reality House Hunting. Here’s how WE do it:
- You hire us (at ZERO COST) to help you find your next home.
- We send you lists of homes that seem like good fits for your requirements. You tell us which ones you’re interested in seeing.
- WE go to the house and take a 360° video of the entire house, inside and out. We send you the link when it’s ready to view.
- You watch the video on your phone, on your computer, OR while wearing VR goggles.
- Then you let us know if the house is worth seeing in person. If not, you only spent 5-10 minutes watching the video. And if you do like it, only then do you need to get in the car and drive over to see it.Imagine if you saw 10-15 videos of your favorite homes but only had to go see a few in person? How much time would that save you? How many weekends would you be able to spend at the beach, or at soccer games, instead of dragging the kids to five houses that you didn’t like enough to pursue?
Want more information? We now service the greater Atlanta AND Savannah areas! Contact us for free information and a demo of our innovative VR home finding services.
BridgeMill Neighborhood Schools
Freedom Middle School gets a 10 out of 10 on GreatSchools.org!
The schools that BridgeMill students attend get high marks on GreatSchools.org. Liberty Elementary School gets an 8 and Freedom Middle School is right next door. These are just a few blocks from the main entrance to the neighborhood. Sixes Elementary gets a 7, as does Woodstock High School. The highly rated schools close by are one of the big reasons buyers search for BridgeMill homes when they’re house hunting.
Great Restaurants Close to BridgeMill
No need to drive to Atlanta with all this around!
Butcher and Bottle is a newer gastro pub on Sixes Road just a few blocks outside the main entrance. With an industrial decor and upscale comfort food, this is one of my favorite places. Rainbow Asia offers dine in and take out Chinese food, and they deliver for a whopping $.50! My husband is a connoisseur of crispy duck and this is one of the only local places we could find that actually sells it. Wicked Wings has wings of various flavors, along with burgers, sandwiches, calzones and pizzas. These are all within a few blocks of BridgeMill, and the fabulous restaurants of downtown Woodstock are just about five miles away.